Monday, March 17, 2014

Returning to blogger

Hello everybody, this is my very first post after taking a long hiatus away from blogging...  I'm pretty psyched to be blogging again, however, this post will be dedicated to giving my readers a little insights as to who I am and why have I started blogging again. See, I thought I'd get a little more personal. ;)

My name is Jocelyn and I've always been a fan of social media. Since blogger started years ago, I was one of it's early adopters, when the templates weren't changed to standard, "updated" versions, when I could still tweak my own skin and code my own HTML. (I can't tell you what a pain it is not being able to customize my own skin prior to launching this blog! URGHG!%#%y#*%*#%). I love to be able to share my photos, thoughts and somewhat personal feelings with random strangers I may not know. The thought that someone, just someone reading or looking at my photos and being able to relate to me is pretty intriguing.

I guess I can describe myself as a typical girl obsessed with makeup, fashion and good food! I don't mince my words when it comes to criticising bad food or anything that I feel strongly about. My blog, my thoughts, honest and truthful. That's what I can guarantee you! :)

So I said that I've "returned" to blogger. What does it mean exactly?  Well...I used to blog a lot in this space but under a different URL. I've since deleted that blog for no particular reason... I guess simply because I got sick of blogging for awhile and needed some space. Then that space turned into boredom. I craved the idea of being able to share my experiences, to have a record and to see my transformation. Blogging isn't just a frivolous activity that youngsters engage it. It empowers and give someone who may be timid in real life to really share and express whatever they want to (No, I'm not timid HAHA!)

So since then, I started using other social media and somehow I still felt disconnected from readers and followers... So hey what'd you know? I'm back blogging again!

A different URL, the same hyper, slightly insane and happy girl!

Looking forward to sharing more with you! 

P.S: I never end my post without photos. So expect at least one in every post! :)


Always loving this bunch! My fort, my pillar, my strength!



Plenty of love,
J

 

No comments:

Post a Comment