Saturday, March 22, 2014

Botanic Gardens 2014

Photo-taking, goofing and stuffings

at Singapore Botanic Gardens

It's been so long since I've had an outing with K. I can't even remember when was the last time we took a leisurely stroll when the sun was still up. I think such activities would definitely make it to our "must-do" list for future dates! Initially, this date was meant for studying. I had FIIM (Finance) and CAT (Computing) assignments and projects that were shouting for my attention, to top it off, I had research studies I had to sign up for and a ton of ethics readings that I have yet to complete.
 
The sun was blazing as we walked through botanic gardens while he happily snapped silly shots of me. I can't begin to describe how much fun he was having at my expense... HAHA! My photo album was filled with redundant or "un-usable" shots of me that were wayyy to unglam or simply just too funny-looking to post up! But I do have to say that he did take a few nice shots though...
 
 
He seems to always have the ability to make me laugh. HAHA! Thinking back to the time when he took this photo and remarked "so you think now that you've started blogging, you gonna be like a typical blogger with shades, acting all cool and stuff?" HAHAHA!

 
I seriously hope he reads this post because that is NOT A SMILE. It's simply teeth-baring.
Damn son, you gotta learn how to smile a little better!
Critical right? Yes I know. But it's all for his own good... HEHE!
 
Always wanted one of these hair-sweeping, Hollywood moment. HAHA! Quite fail huh?

 
By far, my favourite shot of the day! :)

FATS, FATS, FATS! Die, gotta start running again!

See, It's all these goofy shots that he took! HAHA
Trust me, the rest are worse! This is a better looking one already!
 
One of the most memorable days in our 1 year together. Hoping that school won't take that much of a toll for us to enjoy this all over again! Oh! Food review up next! :) Stay tuned!
 
Plenty of love,
J


No comments:

Post a Comment