Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Ideas, Ideas and more Ideas! 

This year has been eventful so far! Since the start of the sem, I've been having all sorts of BIG, BOLD, CRAZY ideas to work on. Some feasible, others not so much. Today, while speaking to mom about certain issues, we managed to come up with another idea. Will it work? Is it bad to be this optimistic? Will there be a market for this product? Is there a demand? Sometimes, I feel that I am secretly a pessimistic optimist if it makes any sense to you. 

More on those ideas in another post. I wanna have some time to work on refining it before anything else. So how was today? 

Went to school at 8am in the morning and only got home not long ago. It's crunch week. Everything is going at 1249823487238423mph/hour. I'm exhausted. Really... Both mentally and physically. Oh god, please give me the strength to continue for the next 2-3 weeks! The end is really near. I can almost taste freedom! 

This shall be a short post. My eyes are half-closed. I think i'll turn in for tonight! Sleep tight y'all!

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment