Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Random Musings

EXHAUSTED!

 
Hi all, it's been quite a while since the last post, I know, I know... Sorry for the lack of updates but this week was really just a hell week for me. I had to rush through 2 projects in a day!
Stayed up till 5:30AM in school, cabbed home, changed, cabbed back to school for an 8:15AM presentation! To top it off, I had another presentation later on at 3PM that very same day.
Apart from the lack of sleep, lack of food, crankiness and tiredness, it was a pretty good day!
The projects went smoothly, the professors seemed impressed. It was all good.
 
Not to mention, I am LOVING my group mates this sem. They are such a fun bunch. In fact, I got really close to a few of them this sem. Hoping that I'll keep in contact with some of them! :) Hopefully we'll be able to bid for classes together next semester! :)
 
So anyway, just got home from movie date and tuition!
Been quarrelling a lot with K recently. I really wonder why I'm so hard to please some times. I mean sometimes I'm able to get angry for the slightest reasons. I need to work on that like.. Seriously. When I think back at our quarrels. Even I found it funny because I would never have treated my friends the way I treated him. Yet, he's supposedly the one I should be appreciating the most isn't it?
It's all good now though. As always, our quarrels are usually short-lived because we hate to drag it on to the next day. Caught DIVERGENT in theatres today and it was AMAZEEEE BALLS!
 
All of you who haven't watched and are on the verge of stress collapse. Take a break, honestly. Take a break. It'll do you good. You'll be more refreshed, more energized. Go CATCH THAT MOVIE! It's so good I'm not even kidding. While I may not be the most reliable movie critic out there. This movie is honestly quite thought-provoking. It describes humanity. It captures the idea of a caste system, a classified, 4 tiered society brilliantly!
 
Don't understand what the heck I'm talking about? GO WATCH THE MOVIE! :D Or start with the trailer first. Maggie Q is acting in it. I hope that gives you more incentive? :) She's HOT HOT HOTTTT...
 
So anyway... Photo updates next! :) Now that all my projects are more or less settled, It's exam time. Gonna mug the 2 weeks away! THEN... PHUKET WITH K!!!!
So looking forward to it! CAN'T WAIT! Alrightee, that's all for now guys, hope you have a good week! :)
 
 Till our next post! Take care! And enjoy them photos. :)
With the FIIM Group mates! :) And a seemingly, very smiley prof!
 
With my CAT groupmates! Love this crazy bunch! HAHA!
 
Just realized that both my profs were from China. :) Does that indicate anything?
HAHA! Alright guys, GOODNIGHT, I'm headed for bed now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment