Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Phuket Part 2

HAPPINESS IS WITH U AND I.


So I'm back with yet another post on Phuket. Is this boring you out? I promise it'll be the second last instalment of the Phuket trip. HAHA! I really had a lot of fun and 7 days worth of activities condensed into 3 post is pretty remarkable! I mean come'on... Give it to me... My summary skills are pretty darn amazing.

I'll pick up where I left off! So the 2nd day of our trip, we decided that it's gonna be a free and easy day with beach activities! And that was exactly what we did! We woke up pretty early to catch the breakfast! We also decided to walk around the hotel to see if any shops were open! The boy wanted to get a haircut! But little did we know, all shops here only open at like.. 11pm!

One of their street food stalls!
 

Look at them barbeque! Didn't buy any though! K and I have really weak stomachs so we really didn't wanna risk the chance of food poisoning or like unclean food.

View from the top floor of citrus heights!
 
Streets of Phuket!
 
Once we've filled our bellies, we rode the hotel shuttle service to Patong Beach. For all you tourist out there wanting to immerse yourself in the holiday mood, this beach is the place to be! The water is as clear as the sky! The sand so refined and warm. After going to Patong, Singapore's beaches... ALL OF THEM pale in comparison. Let the pictures do the talking!
 
 
A shameless selfie with a little cleavage action is always ALWAYS necessary in a beach holiday :)

Okay, see what I mean? CLEAR WATERS!

Feeling so happy that I'm finally here! Hasn't been an easy couple of months!

Happy times, happy times!


I must say, the boy is talented in taking jump shots! HAHA!

Fav couple shot of us at the beach!

HAPPINESS!

So after all this happy shots and selfies of outselves, we decided to do something... like... JET SKI!
30 minutes of pure adrenaline rush! K went so fast I nearly fell off the boat! hahahah! It's so good though!

The man who sold us the ski package was kind enough to take a gazillion photos of us!

Another jump shot from the front!

Bikini from Love, Bonito! Bought it online!

Okay, Last one I promise!

The pancake crepe is a MUST-HAVE in Phuket or in BKK actually! These babies are so good! So yummy! Especially after the Jet Skis!

After that, we rode the tuktuk back!

Back at Alexander café again! For their spring rolls because K had cravings!

Then we decided to rent a motorbike!!!!!!! First time riding a motorbike! It was such an adrenaline rush! hahah! We nearly crashed the bike the first try that the rental lady was so afraid we'd wreck her bike she wanted to refund us our money in full! HAHAHAHA! No we didn't crash because K is a pretty good motorist I must say! :) I felt really quite safe when he rides!
 
 
So anyway, that marks the end of our 2nd day. We ended the day with a ride around town, spa and an hour long massage that only cost us $8!!!

During the 3nd day of our trip, we had rode a tuktuk to the nearest shopping mall called "Jungceylon" and it is pretty big, filled with spa and massage parlours (Decent ones of course), facial salons and even retail outlets! Food-wise, it's not very impressive . There aren't many restaurants to choose from and it was pretty upsetting because in Phuket, K and I were always ALWAYS hungry!
HAHA! But nevermind that,
Power of the monopod selfie holder!
He had grown weary of taking photos with me... So here goes my own selfie rampage!


One shaky one was all I managed when the tuktuk was riding up and down like a rodeo!
He managed to take a pretty decent shot of me though!
 
So after we visited the mall, we decided to visit the Tiger Kingdom to take photos with, touch and interact with the tigers!!!!!!! Initially, we wanted to take photos with the BIGGEST tiger they have but the waiting list was like filled and there were 32 people in front of us. This meant that the waiting time was 3-4 hours!!! that's crazy! So we settled for the medium tigers instead seeing that the medium tigers weren't very much smaller! I was so excited and my heart was pumping! I really love tigers! Being able to interact with them up close!!!! That's even better. You may think i'm crazy cos their wild beasts but I didn't feel any fear at all! NONE! I felt joy and excitement! hahaha I got more balls than my man!
 
So while we were taking photos with the tigers, there were a group of 6 guys in the enclosure as well... Screaming and flitching like girls... Tots eye roll... Like dudes... or should I say dudettes, if you're scared, you shouldn't even be here. Hogging the time and effort of the photographer. What's more... They were so fearful of these tigers they sat at least 3 feet away... -.-!
 
I conclude... I've got BALLS BABEHHH! 

While waiting, we decided, or rather, I decided... Camera time is the best time :)

Hehehehe! All smiles!

His face is practically the SAME!

:)

Finally b, something new :)

HEHEHE! When I had braces, I used to smile like that ALL THE TIME! Manages to hide the ugly train tracks off my teeth :)
 
Finally!!!! After the wait, we are able to get in and I was so stoked to touch the tigers B let me go first! :) I didn't hesitate at all! :) These tigers were so sleepy I'd wish they were more awake though! 
Oh and I put extra makeup just for this :) Photoshoot baby! :) hehehehe
 
For this, I was caught unaware! Their fur feels more like hair, coarse hair and there were a lot of flies around it. Man, it must be irritating!
Yup, I got right to it! I asked if I could hug them and the guide was like well done, why not and so I did it! :) *Sense of Accomplishment*
The photographer also gave directions as to how to pose! HAHAA

By far my favourite shot out of the bunch!

Yeah this too! If only my ugly slippers weren't in it!
Forgot to bring slippers to Phuket had to buy a havanianas inspired pair called "Hanalians" for $5 SGD hahahah!

Even K had a blast! Hehehe!

I really wanted to do this! His tail was SOOOOOOO heavy! It's a rope, a muscular rope!

Another tiger! Sooo majestic!

Hehehe! With thanks to the photographer because he told K to kiss me hard! :) K wouldn't normally do this in front of strangers though!

Individual shots now! :) Soooooo pretty! Know why they are king of the jungle?
Their forehead reads "王" in Chinese! Which means KING!

Looking handsome my boys! :)
 
So that was the 2-3 day of the Phuket Trip! :) The last instalment of it coming soon! :) Stay tuned guys! I love you, thanks for reading! Till we talk again, stay gold!
 
xoxo,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment